Is it just me or is this year flying by? It’s already almost April – that’s crazy!
I find that I’ve been so go go go the last couple weeks/months and I haven’t been able to do some self-reflection in a while so I’d thought I’d share some questions to answer if you’re in the same boat as me!
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
- When did I last push the boundaries of my comfort zone?
- Why do I get out of bed each day?
- What’s on my to-do list that never gets done?
- What would I tell my younger self?
- Who (or what) always makes me laugh?
- Have I made someone smile today/Has someone made me smile today?
- Do I say “yes” or “no” more often?
- What is my favourite time of day?
Self-reflection is the key to self-awareness; it brings perspective to our busy lives. We’re able to uncover hidden feelings and sometimes we’re able to challenge our thoughts while finding a greater connection to ourselves! 😊