A good job interview empowers you to make smart hiring decisions. But a great job interview convinces top talent to work for your company over competitors.
In this course, you’ll learn how to conduct exceptional job interviews—from preparation to follow-up. Learn about your role as the interviewer, the steps you should take to prepare, and how to ask strong interview questions. You’ll also explore tips for creating a fair and positive interview experience for candidates, including how to avoid discrimination and reduce interviewer bias. At the end of the course, you can practice these skills in a mock interview scenario.
- Identifying goals of the job interview
- Preparing and Planning the Job Interview
- Crafting Strong Interview Questions
- Creating a Polished Interview Experience
- Following Up After an Interview
- Tips and Tools to avoid discrimination and bias
Accreditation: 1 Hour
ON/BC/MB Accreditation: Management
SK: All classes other than Life / General