This course is currently closed
Taking on a leadership role means more than executing smart business decisions—you also need to model ethical practices that create long-term value and sustainability. So, how do you lead with ethics at the forefront?
In this course, you’ll learn why ethics matter in business and how to create a conscientious culture. Then you’ll get practical tips to help you guide and interact with employees ethically.
- Ethical Leadership and Why It’s Important
- Making Ethics part of your company culture
- Making ethical decisions as a leader
- How to develop Ethical Employees
- Creating an Employee Code of Conduct
- Guide to Evaluating Performance Fairly
- Managing Conflicts in the Workplace
Accreditation: 2 Hours
ON/BC/MB Accreditation: Management
SK: All classes other than Life / General
AB: General and Adjusters