Resilience (less commonly also called resiliency) is the ability to endure adversities, recover from them, and grow stronger as a result. There are many benefits of resilience, both on a personal and professional level. Personal resilience for an individual is important as it improves their well-being and mental health which in turn reflects productivity and stronger relationships with teams and clients. The aim of this course is to help participants develop resilience-boosting attitudes and to understand how their personal resilience can be applied to the workplace.
- Identify what resilience is and why it is important.
- Pinpoint the characteristics of resilient people.
- Recognize strategies to develop personal resilience.
- Find ways to develop resilience at work.
- Develop a personal resilience plan.
Accreditation: 3 Hours
ON/MB: Accreditation: Personal Skills
SK: All classes other than Life / General
AB: General and Adjusters