0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 4
This is the first of 4 Match the Endorsement questions, good luck!
- This endorsement covers the cost of a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being replaced or repaired, if the damage or loss is caused by a peril for which you are insured.
- This endorsement provides physical damage coverage to vehicles that you may operate but do not personally own – such as a vehicle that you have rented or borrowed while on vacation– subject to a deductible.
- This coverage removes the insurer’s right to deduct depreciation from the value of your vehicle when settling a claim for loss or damage caused by a peril for which you are insured.
- This endorsement records the joint interest of a lienholder.
OPCF20: Coverage for Transportation Replacement
OPCF27: Liability for Damage to Non-Owned Automobile(s)
OPCF43: Removing Depreciation Deduction
OPCF23A: Lienholder Protection
Question 2 of 4
This is the second of 4 Match the Endorsement questions, good luck!
- This endorsement extends coverage to a vehicle that you drive, but that is owned by a leasing company. The endorsement automatically gets put on your policy when your leasing a vehicle.
- This coverage protects you, or an eligible member of your family, to the same limits as your Third-Party Liability coverage if you are involved in an automobile accident where you are not at fault, with someone who carries less insurance, no insurance, or is an unidentified driver (e.g., hit and run).
- This coverage allows you remove Third Person Liability, Accident Benefits, Uninsured Motorist and Collision coverage while still maintaining your policy. This coverage is used when coverage is suspended for more than 45 days.
- This endorsement allows protection while the insured is driving a government vehicle.
OPCF5: Rented or Leased Vehicles
OPCF44R: Family Protection Coverage
OPCF 16: Agreement For Suspension of Coverage Endorsement
OPCF 3: Drive Government Vehicles
Question 3 of 4
This is the third of 4 Match the Endorsement questions, good luck!
- This endorsement gives person for the insured to carry passengers for monetary compensation.
- This endorsement excludes loss or damage to a vehicle if it occurs on or in water.
- The endorsement deletes glass & windshield damage unless it is covered by a specific peril.
- This coverage will allow the insureds suspended coverage.
OPCF 6a: Permission to carry passengers
OPCF 9: Marine use excluded
OPCF 13C: Restricting Glass Coverage
OPCF 17: Reinstatement of Coverage Endorsement
Question 4 of 4
This is the final of 4 Match the Endorsement questions, good luck!
- This coverage will limit the amount that will be settled on a vehicle. This endorsement is used on policies where the premium can not be adjusted to reflect the actual cash value of a vehicle.
- This endorsement is designed to guarantee that a vehicle is insured past its actual cash value.
- This endorsement is used to exclude coverage when the person named in the endorsement drives the automobile. Both the excluded person and the insured must sign the endorsement. The endorsement must be signed annually.
- This endorsement permits the use of the insured vehicle, off the public highway and for recreational purposes only, by an unlicensed and/or unqualified person.
OPCF 19: Limitation of Amount Endorsement
OPCF 19a: Valued Automobile Endorsement
OPCF28a: Excluded Driver
OPCF32: Use of Recreational Vehicles by Unlicensed Operators