RIBO Licensing ( Broker ) Level One – Course
This course consists of 12 Videos which are each followed by a Quiz. There are also PDF downloads for each of the lessons, learning activities, student notes and numerous practice exams.
There are numerous text books in the market place for this program. We use the Insurance Institute Textbooks that have a new edition of 2018. These books are used for both the RIBO Licensing and the OTL exam so there are some chapters that are not required for this specific program. In each lesson we reference the chapters you will be utilizing.
Please note a few important tips:
- This content you are about to embark on is heavy material.
- Time management is essential and the terminology is imperative to understand and not memorize.
- As you go through the material you may see some of the questions look similar and this is the case, they are similar. The purpose of this provincial exam is to test your understanding of the concepts and materials so they ask it many different ways.
- Pay attention, this can make or break you!
- Don’t get discouraged at any point, we promise the wording of the questions just takes time to get used to.
- You may not be successful on the first attempt with quizzes but that is all part of learning 🙂
New students should download the course checklist now to help visualise and track progress. Click here to DOWNLOAD.